Helpful information for entrants
Terms & Conditions
By participating in the Taking Charge competition (the “Competition”), you fully agree and accept these competition Terms and Conditions (“Competition T&Cs”) together with any specific instructions and terms for such competition which may be mentioned on the relevant section of the website or uploaded to our social media platforms from time to time (the “Competition Information”). All staff and supported people who are members of the named service will be referred to as ‘Entrants’
- The Prize Draw is open to people over the age of 18 applying on behalf of a social care service in the UK.
- To enter the Competition, the Entrant must have completed the online registration form. By a member of the named service doing this, the Entrant consents to the information being shown on Community Integrated Care’s social accounts and other digital channels.
- One entry can be made per named service.
- By entering the Competition, the Entrant confirms that all information submitted is true, current, and complete.
- Entry is free, but Entrants should be aware that they may be subject to data charges depending on their own individual arrangements for internet access.
- The competition will be open from 17 October 2022. Closing date for entry will be at 5pm GMT on 1 December 2022. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries not received for whatever reason, including for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- All valid entries will be entered into a prize draw and winners will be drawn at random.
- The winner will be notified by email within seven days of the closing date. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted within seven days of the closing date or if the winner fails to communicate their acceptance of the prize Community Integrated Care within seven days of being contacted, or is unable to comply with these competition T&Cs, Community Integrated Care reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are nonrefundable and non‐transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Community Integrated Care reserves the right in its sole discretion to withhold delivery of the prize until proof of eligibility and/or identity requested by Community Integrated Care has been confirmed. If such proof is not produced on request, Community Integrated Care may disqualify the Entrant and/or the team from the competition.
- By participating in the competition, you acknowledge that your name, email address and any other information supplied via the form will be made available to Community Integrated Care.
- All Personal Data will be held and used by Community Integrated Care in accordance with the organisations privacy policies (which can be found here). We may also use the information you provide to verify your age and identity.
- Any Entrant who enters or attempts to enter the competition in a manner, which in Community Integrated Care’s determination, is contrary to these Competition T&Cs or is unfair, fraudulent or unjust to other entrants or is otherwise not in the spirit of the competition may be rejected from the competition at Community Integrated Care’s sole discretion.